- Added: support for managing HTTP(S) share/receive/collaborate-links using telnet
- Added: manifest declaration for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- Added: support for using cached passwords to have Active Directory impersonation with share and receive links
- Fixed: problems switching language for the built-in HTTP(S) web client while using “Windows impersonation”
- ProductOUR PRODUCTS
All-in-one solutionComplete end-to-end solution designed with your future success in mind
Public SectorProviding military-grade security & enabling advanced data compliance
- PricingPRICINGWe can adapt the preferred solution to fit your needs and organisation.
Take a Quiz 💚Our questions are carefully formed to offer you help in choosing the right product for your businesses.
- SupportCUSTOMER SUPPORT