If you have a certificate to replace the old one with then.
1. Stop the Provide service.
2. Copy the new certificate to the certificates folder located inside the Provide folder.
3. Edit settings.ini find [Current Certificate] change the line below it to “new certificate name” .
If you want to generate a new selfsigned certificate using Provide do the following.
1. Make sure you have an active license
2. Download Provide setup from www.provideserver.com
3. Run the installer, if you do not make any changes to port, admin account they will remain the same as before.
4. At the last page, certificate, you can change, import and select standard certificate.
5. Once setup is finished, you should be able to access the server again.